interview conducted on April 17, 2008, by Dan Zanoza, Executive Director.
Rev. Lainie Dowell, Five-Fold Minister
Rev. Lainie Dowell, 67 years old, was born and educated in Baltimore, MD. Rev. Dowell and her husband, Dorian, reside in Howard County, Maryland. They have 4 grown children,
2 granddaughters, 2 Goddaughters.
- Civil Rights Advocate & Community Activist (over 40 years)
- Former NAACP Secretary and Activist (Howard County, MD)
- Former Singer, MD Suburban Mass Choir
- Filed lawsuits, Pro se (Higher Education, Commerce, Industry, IRS, Church, State, County and won all of them by God's grace and because of His truth)
- Recipient of MD Botony Cross Awarded by The Sons of Confederate Veterans
- Ministerial Advocate for Christian Clergywomen (over 20 years)
- Playwright/Author unpublished original writings (musical, manuscripts, poetry, prophetic)